The unique chamber design and airflow system allow the operator complete control of the shrink process, whether the product and film require a gentle air flow or greater circulation for high speeds and high quality shrink. The innovative in chamber bottom pre-shrink gives control of seal placement. On thin products the seal can be placed on the edge or bottom of the package. The directional air flow controls eliminate dog ears and the small wrinkles left by other designs.
Compared to other tunnel designs that use dual chambers, Extreme’s single chamber design is shorter, saving valuable factory space. Single chamber design requires fewer components and controls, lowering repairs and maintenance costs while increasing longevity and reliability of the tunnel.
- 460 Volts, three phase 30 AMPS
- Overall Dimensions:'88"L 70"T x 54.5"W
- Conveyor Belt : 30"W Stainless Mesh
- Heavy Duty Welded Construction
- Bottom pre-shrink section in chamber controls seal placement on the package
- Choice of heavy duty wire belt or live roller conveyor; the wire belt is a zero maintenance item
- Universal swivel operator station
- Digital temperature control maintains very precise internal temperatures
- AC variable frequency drive blower motor offers air flow control
- Directional air flow dampeners (8 zones) allows for product tuning
- Product viewing windows on both sides of tunnel gives a clear view of the shrink process
- Easy access to all components simplifies maintenance and repair